We care about your privacy.
In order to run a successful website, we and certain third parties are setting cookies and accessing and storing information on your device for various purposes. Various third parties are also collecting data to show you personalized content and ads. Some third parties require your consent to collect data to serve you personalized content and ads.
Update Privacy Settings/Sounds Good
From 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) replaced the current regime established by the Data Protection Act . It is supplemented by the Data Protection Act . This Policy is incorporated into (“Terms & Conditions”) and applies to information obtained by us through your use of the information, software, products and services made available through the www.tedcuk website.
- * Definitions and Interpretation
- * Data – Collectively all information that you submit to Tedcuk COLLEGE via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- * Cookies – A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below – “Cookies”);
- * Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective
- * GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- * PECR – Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003/2426 (as amended). Providers, such as Tedcuk COLLEGE, who use publicly available electronic communications services must follow PECR, rather than GDPR, reporting procedures for personal data breaches on their network;